Friday, June 27, 2008

Jesus Rocks


Got Hannah and her bud Jessi picked up from camp this morning. They had such a great time! It sure made me remember how much I loved going to camp and meeting new people. Hannah actually cried when we left because she had made so many new friends. They both have already said they want to go back next year. I had to include a video clip of their "cabin song"...Jesus Rocks. Also another picture of Hannah's little gross kitty cat that she's had since she was 3, Maddie. Maddie went to camp too. She goes everywhere Hannah goes...including to the O.R. when she broke her arm. Apparently Maddie was lost at camp. Everyone told me that they would mail Maddie to Hannah if she was found in any one's belongings. Hannah was NOT happy about this. Well, this afternoon when I was cleaning up her things and washing, I found Maddie in the bottom of her sleeping bag. CPR was required but Maddie survived suffocation....and we are SO glad because now she can go to the beach with us. Maddie is very therapeutic. She has endured many long talks, tears and snotty nose wipes!

Going to the beach in the morning!! YEAH!! I'll try to post there if I can figure it out with the laptop. Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

So glad Maddie was found and revived... hope ya'll are having a great time at the beach!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you teach Hanna those moves?? You still got it girl! Hope ya'll are having a great time. Maybe we can come visit before school starts!