Thursday, June 12, 2008

afternoon at the rez











After I got off work at lunch , Hannah and I headed to the reservoir to help some good friends (also neighbors) celebrate a birthday. What a great day!! Wish I could post every single picture but I'll pick a few of the best! We spent the afternoon at a campground out there swimming, riding the waverunner, cooking out and ending with homemade ice cream and a beautiful sunset. I really feel guilty knowing that my poor sweet husband is having to hang out on a Bradley vehicle range at Camp Shelby with no type of pool in sight. I'm planning our beach trip for the week of July 4. It will be much needed for him!


I think this will be the shortest post ever. The sun has zapped all of my energy! More later.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are happy for you & HPC & your good neighbors(The Addams family I think). Sounds like a near perfect day--LYFAAD/m&d

Anonymous said...

sounds like a GREAT day! i know you can't wait to go tothe beach, too!

i sure enjoyed getting to see hannah during vbs!