Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally Friday..




This has been such a long week for me by myself. I'm SO glad that Friday is here! Hannah made it in from camp last night and was completely exhausted....to the point of tears...I bathed her, scrubbed her head good and put her to bed. Felt very good to have her home with me again! Now to get Drew home in a couple of weeks will be even better! It's amazing how much better I sleep when he's home!

My parents came through Jackson today from taking a couple of children to camp. We went and ate at Cock of the Walk. It's always great and I leave stuffed......apparently not stuffed enough because we had to stop at Baskin Robbins on the way home for a little jamoca almond fudge. I feel almost as fat as the ducks and geese at Cock of the Walk. Those poor things probably have the most clogged arteries in Jackson from all of the fish and fried they are blessed with!

We possibly may make another trip back to the berry farm in the morning. I'll try to remember my camera this time!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking bunch....

Daddy said...

Enjoyed our visit. Think H.P.C. has recovered from Camp. Always a blessing to visit. We are pondering the "Summer Trip"

Anonymous said...

I'm having 5 tea biscuits and blueberry jelly for supper....L/B

Barbara said...

Cock of the Walk AND Baskin Robbins--how good does it get!! You all look so happy!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! beautiful family! I really enjoy your blog...this post brought back some happy memories at Cock of the Walk reservoir style. We hosted the Salvation Army choir from Australia and took them there for lunch. It was so much fun watching them try foods they had never experienced before!