Sunday, June 8, 2008

more berries and a loose tooth...



We did end up going back to the berry farm bright and early Saturday morning and picked another 4 quarts or so. No jelly with this batch...just straight eating. I did remember my camera this time!

Hannah fianlly pulled a tooth that has been dangling for quite some time now....we're talking, if she was looking the other way and her mouth was open, I could've most likely thumped it right out. She came straight in from church and got it out all by herself. Guess we'll be seeing her dentist this week. He saw her about a year ago and said to come back to see him when something happened. He's been seeing her since the 4 wheeler accident when she was 5 and knocked three teeth out. What a nightmare!!

We went to the pool yesterday for about 2 hours...I did apply sunscreen to myself....I will spare you pictures of myself looking like a lobster. It's NOT pretty. I guess you could say that I am miserable. I'm about to get a cool bath and let Hannah break off some aloe vera outside and rub it on my shoulders. What a great little nurse she is!

Any one got any good home remedies for the pain???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone wants to see the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting on jelly!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link....have gotten a few hits....

Anonymous said...

everyone in my address book has your address----on the second email-------that is@#&"`~*
l/d