Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday...





Sundays are typically pretty lazy around here. We missed Drew today very much! I talked to him early this morning and he had brought his guys in for the day to get showers and to get some good sleep. If I had to sleep in a humvee during a Mississippi summer, I think I would probably die. I've got sleep issues anyway!


We went down to Meadville to see my Dad. It was a light speed visit cause Hannah had to be back at Colonial Heights at 5:00 for the VBS musical. It was very cute. This is the 1-4 graders. I would try to point out her for you but I'm not even sure I can. the older your child gets, the farther back on the rows they get, so taking pictures is hopeless.. The 1-4 graders were mighty slim probably because lots were out of town for Father's Day. I think they said total attendance this year was about 700....K5 through 5th grade.


Hannah adopted a kitty for her grandmother and grandfather this afternoon before we left. His name is Tom (no relation to "olives in his water" Tom) See previous post....


As we were getting home from church, Hannah heard the ice cream truck coming and ran inside to get money. This is something I didn't grow up with....the pleasure of a van riding around selling ice cream. Very nice guy that does it...Don't think he's a pervert or anything like that.


I've got a busy week ahead but I'll try to find something to blog about!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoyed your visit---HPC as well. "Tom" is still here----Where he was fed! Plan is to move him to the back patio in am.

LYF/d

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed seeing you this a.m. at Meadville UMC!

Anonymous said...

Father`s Day was a great day with everyone here. God is so good!

Anonymous said...

Father`s Day was a great day with everyone here. We are so blessed. God is so good!

Barbara said...

Glad to see you at church. Wish I could have seen the musical.