Monday, June 2, 2008

Home Alone!




...and I don't mean that in a good way!! With Drew at Camp Shelby, Andrew camping in Alabama with his Mom, Matthew at Drew's mom's in Tupelo and Hannah now at camp....what on earth am I going to do with myself!! Many friends would say....do whatever you want to!!!! It feels very unnatural! Hannah is going with Colonial Heights to Camp Timbercreek until Thursday. I just dropped her off. I might mention this is her first time to be gone to an overnight camp for that long. I'm sure she will be fine...as everyone assures me...I think she was mostly worried about me and what I was going to do here without her. I think I packed enough stuff for her to stay one month!

We made blueberry jelly last night with alot of the berries we picked Saturday and had it with biscuits this morning. We did "watermelon manicures" right before bed last night so she should be set for the week!
Lots to blog about in July when everyone is home for a while...Drew will be home for the whole month, the boys will be here, Hannah is only gone one week in July......I hear the beach calling!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had blueberry jelly and biscuits....

Daddy said...

YOU ARE A NATURAL--JUST LIKE YOUR MAMA.

Barbara said...

So do I and I love the luggage!!