Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thankful list

I'm actually responding on my blog to a fellow blogger's blog yesterday..(that's a mouth full! Thanks Cindy!)
Things I'm thankful for....and the list could go on and on..
new days
animals (not the pesky ones)
really good friends--ones that are honest with you
family
blogs
my husband-that has cooked breakfast for me every morning this week!!
healthy children
my job
my church family
salvation
chocolate (although I can't have it right now)

ahhh..SO many things...it's kind of overwhelming when you think about it...
anyway...what are you thankful for today??? I'd love to know!

Oh yeah! My baby girl comes home from camp tomorrow and the boys come tonight and we leave for the beach Saturday for 7 days!! I'm REALLY thankful for that!

3 comments:

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

I see you didn't forget chocolate!!! A trip to the beach... how wonderful... ya know the beach kind of goes hand in hand with ice cream... snow cones... and tons of yummy seafood... btw, how's that detox coming? Ha ha ha! It is truly amazing all the things we have to be thankful for... things that on a day to day basis we sometimes tend to take for granted... at least until we start counting (our blessings, that is)! Have a very blessed day!!!

Anonymous said...

We are thankful for you. Love m&d

stacy seago said...

So glad to find your blog!
Love finding out about the lives of friends through the blog world!

Have a great trip to the beach!!!

Stacy Seago