Thursday, July 3, 2008

Beach






I finally got this silly computer up and running. We are having a ball a the beach and will be coming home in a couple of days. I think we always come home with more stuff than we got here with. NOT looking forward to the ride home. Gotten lots of funny pictures and eaten lots of good food. Tried to stay on Atkins as much as possible and done a pretty good job trying. Hannah swims all day and plays. The boys usually hang with me and soak up the sun. There is a particular "patriotic" young lady that comes to the pool in a tiny American flag bikini that they enjoy watching. The first time she came out, Matthew said, "God Bless America!" (Your day of raging hormones is coming sooner than you think Hadleys!!) (see Katrice's blog of her cute little boys!) The day is usually ended with looking for crabs on the beach. We'll be home Saturday and I'll posts more after that!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great note----talk to HPC about next week & call when you get home
amlfaad/d

Anonymous said...

ha!ha! I started laughing and dreading before I even read my name! You are so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara said...

Great family picture; it's a treasure!