Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday's Feast

I found a neat thing on a friend's blog about another blog called Friday's Feast. It kinda gives you something to blog about and get feedback on. She has a new one each Friday. This is actually last Friday's Feast...guess she's behind. It is completely useless..but fun! so please leave your comments!

Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
I believe I'm a little of both at times. Depends on the situation. I really try to be an optimist!

Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
Blue Ball point

Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
Professionally about twice a year. Should really do it much more. I started thinking about treating myself. About once a month or two, I'll spread out a beach towel on the bathroom floor and go to town on my feet with the buffer (cheese grater I like to call it)

Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?
I FINALLY won (I guess you could call it) an Aunt Jemima Cookie Jar on eBay!!

Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?
Bedroom...which I hope to do something about when we get our new house...all the kids seem to pile up in our room on the computer.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Drew comes home this afternoon!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart--you are a winner!!
Love ya lots/d

Anonymous said...

I have tried to register as your daddy---but I seem to remain "anonymous"

Anonymous said...

Doc, click "Name/URL" then put your name...you don't have to have a blog. Then type in the security verification code. Hope it works.
See you in a few at SS.

Anonymous said...

Friday's Feast:
Optimist
Black pen color
Pedicures a couple of times a year, professionally (wish it were much more often)
Never won anything online
Computer (laptop) in den, sometimes upstairs in corner of guest room where my scrapbooking corner is set up.
Happy Friday to you...glad Drew is back home.