Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Double Trouble







I haven't posted anything on the boys cause they haven't come for the summer yet...so I guess I will post some old ones...they will be here in a few days....pleanty to post then...they LOVE to have their picture made. Matthew, of course, says it has to be of his good side...whatever that means. What great guys they are! Andrew and Matthew were 3 years old when Drew and I started dating so I've had the blessing of watching them grow up. I've always felt very blessed that they have known me as long as they can remember. I love them like they were my own. They keep us guessing all the time and are complete opposite. Matthew much like Drew..strong silent type, pretty good head on his shoulders, short tempered...Andrew is just a fly by the seat of his pants guy..what you see is what you get. They have gotten very competitive against each other the older they have gotten. Matthew is a great football player and fisherman. Andrew is a great baseball player and hunter. Right now, hormones are raging and it's all about GIRLS.


This first picture is not too long after Drew and I got married. The rest are of a couple of good hunts they had....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Summer plate will be full--huh?