Friday, August 1, 2008

SOLD..I think


I know I haven't blogged all week, but it's really been busy at work. The "wisdom tooth harvesting season" is about to wind down when school starts. Between that and trying to pack a little of our things each day..I haven't had a chance to do anything! The sign on our house says, "SOLD", but we have come to realize..or at least I have how many definitions this word actually has. As of today, we are closing next Friday, August 8. We're holding our breath that all goes as planned...which is to close on both houses first thing and get all moved the same day. Keep in mind, Drew needs to leave sometime around lunch for Fort Benning, Georgia...where he will be for 2 weeks. Planning to move all or most of the boxes ourselves and hire movers to do all the big stuff...and we have ALOT of it! It's amazing what you acquire in 9 years!!! Packing slowly has given me the chance to go through alot of stuff and throw away...and find alot of cool stuff that I have looked for but couldn't find.
Well, we are about to head to Tupelo to celebrate Drew's birthday that is next Wednesday with his family. Post some on that later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Verrrrrry Nice......