Saturday, August 30, 2008

Golden Wave Football




It's Golden Wave Football time in Tupelo! I do believe they are going to have a great team this year. Drew thinks they will go to state play offs. He and I rode up to Tupelo last night to watch the boys play. His sister, Niccole and her nutty husband Jim came also. Sorry Jim. I mean that in the best possible way. Anywhoo...football or any sport for that matter is more fun to watch when your kids are involved in it. Hannah is about to start soccer too and Fall sports will be in full swing....not to mention hunting season in the near future. We are slowly getting settled into the new house. Pump grinder still not fully operational....see previous post...but we're learning leaps and bounds from it. Something else fun to mention..the women's ministry at our church had a pj party for women Thursday night. Great fun there! Got to go to church in my pj's, eat pizza with all my friends, have ice cream with all the fixin's, paint nails, have a hand massage, stock up on candy and chocolate and not have to share it, have Clinique do my makeup, get door prizes, hear a great speaker...and all for only $7. Now that's a bargain....oh yeah...free childcare too...but Hannah stayed home with Drew. Well, hoping this Hurricane doesn't wipe us out Monday or Tuesday. I don't deal well with no electricity. I'll be very glad to have the day off Monday...that is if we have electricity!

No comments: