Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tupelo and cleaning





We celebrated Drew's birthday yesterday at his Mom's in Tupelo. We had the regular spread of home-grown vegetables, chicken and dumplings, birthday cake and homemade vanilla ice cream. She had his old jeep restored that he drove as a teenager. From what I understand if that jeep could talk, it would write a book. The boys just got their driver's license, so of course I had to make their picture each in the jeep. It seems like just yesterday they were riding in the battery charged jeep!
We went out to the Lake Caroline house this afternoon and cleaned the whole downstairs and hung light fixtures...without the A/C cooling, you can imagine how HOT we were!!! This will be a very busy week for all of us. Hannah starts school Thursday. We have Ice Cream social at school Wednesday night and find out who her teacher is and all of that good stuff. Hopefully all goes as planned with closing...possibly Thursday afternoon. Drew has to be in Columbus, GA by 4 Friday. We'll do as much as we can together..but whoever feels the need to lend me a hand..it would be much appreciated!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Full Plate, Huh

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Drew... and ps... Hannah is absolutely beautiful! I know she keeps you hopping!

Thanks for all your prayers! I have finally accepted a position (which I begin on Monday)!

I know you have a lot going on right now... but hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures of your new house!