Tuesday, August 26, 2008

you've been tagged

this is from my friend, Suzanne..

Six random facts about myself...

1. I am deathly afraid of flying. I have NEVER flown that I haven't gotten sick. The last time, I had on a patch and had taken 2 dramamine.
2. I don't like cows. There is something about their big eye and eyelashes and the worst part is the sound they make. However I love hamburgers!
3. I love to bake!
4. Thick ropey saliva makes me nauseous. Interesting since I work in people's mouths.
5. I love to pour my m&m's into my popcorn at the movie...you know...the sweet and salty thing.
6. I baby talk to our dogs. Doesn't everone?

I would love to see some responses...it took me forever to come up with 6 things about myself...or at least 6 interesting things.

3 comments:

Jill McCormick said...

I love this, but it was not easy...Thanks for the brain teaser!

Anonymous said...

1.The only book I've ever read cover to cover is The Old Man and The Sea
2.I have Idopathic Thrombocytopenia
3.My spouse is older than I
4.I love to cook
5.My dog tore his ACL
6.I spent 2 weeks in Goose Bay, Labrador and it was -27 degrees farenheit on the warmest day

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

Ok... here goes!

1. Same as you... I am deathly afraid of flying! Have done it once... will never do it again!

2. When I'm asked to write my legal name (which is actually Cynthia) I always have to stop and think how you spell it!

3. My thumbs are double-jointed.

4. I used to be a cowgirl... barrels, poles, showmanship, halter... I've done it all!

5. I miss not having horses and dream of one day having a little farmhouse with pastures FILLED with cows and horses! (Sorry... I know you don't like cows!)

6. I've never broken a bone.

By the way... what is Idopathic Thrombocytopenia is!!! :)