Thursday, October 30, 2008

P is obviously for PUMPKIN

P was just too easy for October. The first annual Links Cove Halloween street party will be held on our street Friday night..with everything from hotdogs, fog machine, bobbing for apples, to sno cones (yes, I'm pulling the old sno cone maker out!!....see summer post on the sno cone maker) We will end with taking all the kids on a hay ride around to a couple of neighborhoods in Caroline. Well, a Pine Straw ride I guess. We couldn't find hay left anywhere. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post. We started decorating tonight and putting up tents. By the way, we couldn't let our neighbors dog have a costume and our little Honey not have one...as you can tell, she is not too thrilled with her hotdog costume. I've got to alter Poncho's just a bit. More pics to come on that. Drew left for drill this weekend so he'll miss the whole thing!! Hope he didn't take all of his army uniforms...I'm planning to wear one tomorrow night with my Sarah Palin mask.

Hannah and I decorated the front this evening with an idea I got at Callaway's Yard and Garden..except theirs was MUCH more expensive than mine!! What'cha think about the pumpkins in the urns???!?
Hannah's pumpkin she carved..and then decided it needed eyelashes...and alot of other paint.

LOVE this time of year!!!! Don't you?!?!??!


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love the pumpkin!! Can't wait to hear about tomorrow night! Hope you have lots of fun.

Stephenie said...

How awesome!! Have fun and cannot wait to see pics!

stacy seago said...

Thank you for your prayers....David is doing great and No skin graft!! How about that ?? We were so thrilled and yet surprised! God is soooo good ~