Monday, October 13, 2008

I is for I can't think of anything!

Ask my friend Lindsey..I have seriously stressed over this letter I...just absolutely could not come up with a thing. I thought for sure the wedding over the weekend would bring me an "i", but..nothing...SO I thought I would just post a few pictures from the weekend. It was all lovely and we had a great time. I love weddings..I always get a lump in my throat when I hear the wedding march. The boys looked so handsome and Hannah was a doll. Matthew broke his finger Wednesday and had surgery on it Friday morning, so he was not too happy at the wedding, but he survived. (3rd surgery on this kids right hand!!) Anyway, before I get started on that..here's a few pics...

This is the bridesmaids. Drew's sister, Monique is standing behind Hannah. Some of Drew's friends call Hannah, Little Monique.
Thought this kitty matched Hannah's dress and hair really good! Her name is Gertie. Hannah fell in love with her.
Andrew, Hannah and Matthew..no need to say a thing..Don't they look great!!!
And last but not least..me and my man....we clean up pretty good huh?

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Great looking family-the boys have really grown up.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! How about "I" for "Inspirational" which your blog always is.