Friday, October 17, 2008

L is for Live Out Loud!!

If you don't know it already, Live Out Loud is an old song written by Christian recording artist, Steven Curtis Chapman. I've always loved this song and think that the lyrics speak volumes about how I'd like to live my life. Whenever it comes on, we always turn up the volume very loud and sing to the top of our lungs..Hannah and I that is...Drew is not much of a singer. Steven says many times in the song..."this is life we've been given, meant to be lived out..so live out loud.." I think there are alot of "dead" people walking around that aren't living life to the fullest. He goes on to say, "I was a dead man called to come out of my grave.." After the recent accidental death of his youngest daughter, Steven Curtis Chapman continues to live his life out loud. I can remember the first time I heard this song and really understood the words...it was like a light bulb came on within me...I hope and pray now that every time you hear it..you'll think of this and remember to LIVE OUT LOUD!! Click on the link and listen..2 or 3 times if you have to!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJNixHQ4sAc

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Ed is sleeping right beside me but I will listen tomorrow. Love the new picture; does Drew ever feel left out of the blog?

Stephenie said...

LOVE THE SONG! That S.C.C. just nails it everytime, doesn't he?? I find myself feeling a little lighter and happier after listening...THANKS for sharing!