Saturday, November 1, 2008

Q is for Quiet



...and Quiet is NOT what Links Cove was last night!! The first Halloween party was just great and everyone got lots of candy. Hannah has already separated hers in to piles of OURS and hers. Believe it or not, I didn't take a whole lot of pictures. Most of the ones I did take turned out very dark. Here's a few of my favorites though!!
I know they are questionable looking, but these were the drivers of one of the hayrides. Peyton's dad, Jamie...that we called Earl because of the red neck wig he was wearing and Amy, the cat lady (she's got LOTS of cats) with the big pink beehive.

Here is some of the crew that showed up. Where are you Meg?

The cat lady and the witch....The witch is Chi chi's mother.(the chiuaua with the costume) Hannah Montana didn't make an appearance at the party last night. I SO wished I had gotten a picture the other day!


Hannah bobbing for apples.
My friends Amy and Lisa. Is that Sarah Palin standing with them????
Ansley, Hannah and Meg. Hannah looked so cute in her Native American costume. It stayed on for about 20 minutes.







No comments: