Thursday, November 27, 2008

X is for eXtra special


Yes, I cheated on the X. Just can't think of anything that starts with X that's worth blogging about. We traveled to Meadville this morning to have Thanksgiving lunch with my brother and the rest of my family. I was very surprised to see my90 year old grandmother there and also Dessa!!! (see N post in Oct. blog) So, it was really extra special!! We left stuffed and will do it all over again tomorrow when we go to Tupelo. The only bad thing about going to someone else's home for Thanksgiving is that you don't have leftovers to eat for supper. My vote is for pizza tonight....if I can find somewhere open. The boys are already hungry again!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Oh, I hope Mamou is here on Sunday! I haven't seen her in ages. I have seen Dessa recently and she looked well. I know you all had a great day-thankful and blessed!