Saturday, November 22, 2008

W is for Warriors and such..

Wish I could say I had some pictures but I seem to be forgetting my camera everywhere I go lately. Guess I just need to put it i the van and keep it there. This morning was the first Christ Covenant Warriors basketball game for 4th grade girls...and we won 12-10!!! Very exciting game... I hope Hannah continues to love sports and play them so I can live vicariously through her! I'll try to get pictures next game. The kids are out of school for the whole week next week and Drew is off as well. I'm working Monday and Tuesday and off the rest of the week. Monday is going to be a crazy day at work...kids out of school getting their wisdom teeth out. Usually we do sedation surgeries in the mornings only but Monday it's all day. I believe the last one is at 4:00. Feel sorry for that poor guy not being able to eat or drink until then. Guess we better get our roller skates out.
Andrew and Matthew are coming tomorrow for the week. Plenty of hunting to blog on I'm sure. Hope someone gets a deer! We got them new beds today...got rid of the king that was in their room and replaced with 2 fulls. They were about to kill each other together in the king bed. Maybe this will work out better. Drew and I have worked all day getting the other one apart and downstairs and the new ones upstairs put together and covers on them.
Sorry I have nothing more to blog on than our uneventful Saturday. Gonna relax tomorrow...maybe bake a cake..and rest up for Monday!!

No comments: