Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Busy, busy..



Last night was Christ Covenant's first 4-6th grade football game of the season and they did GREAT!! Not to mention the cheerleaders! There was a really cute one named Hannah Clark. This week has been crazy..something different to do every evening. I actually have the day off today and I think I'm even busier with about a million errands. It's only 7:30...I've already dropped Hannah at carpool, made biscuits and sausage and done 3 loads of laundry. I may go lay in my whirlpool tub here after this load gets done. Let's see..church tonight, back to school night tomorrow night and church softball..nothing Friday night and then off to Meadville Saturday for my niece, Lauren's wedding shower. Seems like she was born yesterday. Makes me feel old.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Aren't you glad you just have one! Time becomes a precious commodity!! Hannah makes a beautiful cheerleader.