Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Blogger's Block

wow...say that three times real fast... I'm sure you professional bloggers have had this before...just nothing to blog about...or at least nothing you'd care sharing with the free Internet world. Guess that's where I am. Hard day for me today...on many levels...That's all I've got to say about that. On a much lighter note...hope I'm not jinxing us by sharing this...but we got a contract on our house!! It's been on the market for over a year..we go to the beach and get an offer while we are there. It's all happening very fast because they want to close July 31. We made an offer on a house in Lake Caroline....hey, it's way out of our league...probably won't have enough furniture to fill it, but it was a foreclosure, so we are getting a sweet deal. Pray that it all goes through smoothly. I'm not a huge fan of any type of change, so I'm stressed to the max as far as that is concerned. It's just me and the boys here this week. Drew is in Little Rock working, Hannah is with my parents on a short adventure....Trying to work alot to keep my mind occupied. Guess I had better start packing some boxes. Anyone wanna help?????

5 comments:

Jan said...

Yep it happens....but those of us who get addicted need to read something.....it's like talking to you for the day!!

Anonymous said...

Five words of wisdom....two men and a truck....L/B

Wishing Flower said...

I hope everything works out. If you move to Lake Caroline you will be my "almost" neighbor.

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

Sometimes the best posts are those where we think we have nothing to say... :)

Oh, and... hope everything works out with the house!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I'm not a fan of change, either... so I know what you're going through!

Barbara said...

Holy Moly, didn't know you were selling your house or moving!! How did I miss that? Change is a stretch but if I can do it after 25years and survive, you can surely do it. Praying that it goes well. Then--you will have lots of new posts--pics of your new home!!