Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sno Cones!

ok..picture yourself in WalMart or Target..you pass an end cap of sno cone makers..the kid says, "Hey, let's get ones of these, pleeeeeease!!" You keep on pushing your buggy and say, "No, maybe later..." Well, let me tell you folks, I finally gave in to getting one of these little babies and now I feel really dumb for not getting one before now. We've worn the poor thing out since Monday! Just plug it in..put your own ice cubes in..it shaves it into cone cups or you can use regular cups...put on your juice and you've got Sno Biz right in your own home. Walmart has the different flavor syrups on clearance right now too! I'm telling you...buy this thing...you'll be the coolest thing since sliced bread!!

5 comments:

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

Ok... I'm going to have to go get one now! My kids L-O-V-E sno cones! Hope you guys have a great weekend "home alone"... and I also hope you don't end up with a new kitten at your house! Ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

L/GM&GF

Barbara said...

All "Nana's" should have one, huh? Guess I've got to go to Wally World!!

Wishing Flower said...

I let that go in the divorce. Cant say I regret it either. Yours look much cooler than ours did. And the bigger mess ours made the more the kids loved it. It was me that could not handle it!

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

Please email me at soccermom39653@gmail.com so I'll have your email. I made my blog private today (for many few reasons) but would like to send you an invite!