Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break






..is that really what it was??? I don't really remember "breaking" any where within the last 7 days. We were pretty busy at St. D...Hannah left Wednesday for a few days with her grandmother and grandfather. They took she and Keeley (Keeley is my niece Lauren's stepdaughter) to Natchez and stayed a couple of nights at The Briars Bed and Breakfast, saw a play and toured several homes. I picked her up today and she is not feeling well...In the meantime, as many saw on Facebook, the boys had their wisdom teeth out with us on Thursday and have spent the weekend here recuperating. Drew is still at Camp Shelby and missed all the fun. I think they will be good to go tomorrow and ready to go back to Tupelo. I am, however, ready for some REAL food. With compassion for them, I've been eating soft stuff with them since Thursday...while I'm all for milkshakes and mashed potatoes...I could scarf up a whole pizza right about now. Hannah is actually having her last four baby teeth out this Thursday in preparation for her braces..maybe I can get in some good food before she has to eat soft things too! Bless her little heart..she can't stand to lose a pound. Keep her in your prayers..not only for that and being nervous, but Drew called and talked with her tonight for just a couple of minutes and she just broke into a million pieces after that. As I blog, she has fallen asleep with his Cowboys sweatshirt. I don't think I've ever felt so helpless in all my life!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

YOU can do all things--remember! Wish I could be there to help you. You have someone bigger than me on your side. One step at a time.

Beth Larkin said...

Praying for your strength in a situation that must be so hard!