Sunday, March 15, 2009

silly girls, fourth grade play and wisdom teeth


I realize these three things have nothing to do with each other, but it's the only thing I could think of to post on. Hannah had 2 friends to spend the night Friday (yes, I'm insane) I could kick myself for not taking some pictures of all that...I'll just give you the run down. Took them out to eat Friday at Papito's..they talked about every cute boy that walked in and did fashion no-no's for every girl that walked in. Very entertaining! Got on swimsuits and took about a hour bath together in the whirlpool tub. Saturday morning started with cinnamon rolls (with sprinkles of course)..then on to Gingersnaps at Highland Village. If you have teens or tweens..do not, I repeat DO NOT go in this store. That's all I'll say 'bout that. On to Northpark into Claire's..where else..then on to the food court where boys got talked about (good and bad) and all girls got the "what not to wear" comments. Sounds fun huh?
The Christ Covenant fourth grade play was Friday and it was precious! My mom and dad came up and enjoyed as well. Hannah had a short solo and did wonderful! Drew is at Camp Shelby and couldn't come home but I did manage to get a little video clip of the song with her singing with her camera. Can't wait to show him! As a parent, I got to once again have that feeling of being so proud that you feel like your heart is so full it's going to burst. Best feeling in the world!!
Tomorrow begins a busy work week for me. "Wisdom tooth harvesting season" as we like to call it...tons of teens..mostly mad that their parents are making them come and have their wisdom teeth out during spring break. We happen to be one of those. We're doing the boys this Thursday. Going ahead and knocking both of them out and getting it over with. Not too thrilled about the recovery, but we'll all get over it. Drew's sister will be here to help me!! Pictures are sure to come!!
Hope everyone has a fun week planned!!

No comments: