Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sno Cones in December

Yep..sno cones in December folks..who'd of thought. I had to drag out the trusty sno cone maker that we bought during the summer today. Our friends on the street, Lisa and Jamie are moving this weekend. As the guys packed the moving van..the kids rode all of their motorized toys Santa brought and had sno cones. (Out of cups left from our Halloween street party) Peyton (in the red and black) and Meg (the little one with the green helmet) are the ones moving. We'll sure miss them. Nothing will be the same! We've all but sabotaged their house to keep someone from buying it.

Tomorrow the tree comes down and all the decorations put up and the house will be in somewhat of an order again. I wish it would be Christmas all year!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun to me! i luuvv snow cones! thanks for always leaving sweet encouraging comments on my blog. hope yall have a happy new year!!

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

So.... did the tree come down? I think my living room looks completely empty without ours! Hope you have a blessed 2009! Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

I support our military! One special member of it in particular. And I sure do like those shirts...