Friday, December 12, 2008

Festive Day!


Today after work, the girls in the office got together at Julep's, ate lunch and opened gifts. We all drew names about a month ago. It was nice to just get away from the office and have lunch together. I told you about the Spa day the doctor's wives gave us. It was absolutely fantastic! I didn't realize how much I needed it!! I had a facial and it's my new favorite thing I think! Can't wait to have another one. I pass that spa everyday when I walk into work but had never been in. I'll be going alot more often now!! Check Lindsey's blog for pics!!!

Drew went to Tupelo for a little duck hunting with the Andrew and Matthew, so he won't be back until tomorrow night. Hannah and I are going to hang around here tomorrow and relax. I plan to do lots of holiday baking!!! I'll also be working on my Tour of Homes post that I'll do on Monday. See my "T" post for details. I think it will be fun!!!

No comments: