Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An artist in the making??


Girlfriend says she can't draw, but Hannah did this piece with colored pencils in art at school. I personally think it's GREAT!!! Can't wait til it gets sent home. It will most def go in a frame!! Do all parents feel this way about their kids drawings?
I'm sitting here typing away listening to the rain outside our bedroom window....wondering if we'll get to see the white stuff tomorrow. Sure would be nice....speaking of NICE. The wives of the doctors that I work for at St. D gave all the ladies in the office a Spa tomorrow. Yes, I'll be having lunch at the Spa of St. D at 12:30 and then a massage, facial and manicure. How nice is that?!? No one needs a manicure more than me right now..not to mention the other things. I may try and snap a few pictures of all us girls getting pampered!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!

Barbara said...

Look like a Grandmother gift to me!!

Christine said...

First of all I really like your Christmas card book idea up there and the Christmas pictures are so pretty!

Yes,.. I have framed some of my children's art work too! My son moved out almost two years ago and I made his old room into my guest room,..and in it I framed one of his pictures he drew and painted in art class in Jr high school and I love it! I told the other kids that they have to move out before I frame and hang their art work!...teasing of course..lol

Christine said...

P.S. I love the art work your child created,...forgot to mention that in my comments up there. =O)