Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Randomness

..is that a word?? Anyway, that is what everyday has been since Friday..in fact, if you've ever seen the movie with Bill Murray, Groundhog Day...that's me. Friday, all the soldiers left their homes and families and now everyone is just scrambling around trying to find their way. I honestly don't know what people do that don't have the Lord...as hard as it is WITH Him..I can't imagine it going through the year WITHOUT Him.
Hannah has been very sweet..she baked these cookies today for me...from "scratch" I might add and snipped some flowers....(Hope our neighbor won't be mad her lillies are now gone.)
Hannah and a couple of friends on the street were perfectly content sitting in the driveway for a couple of hours Monday painting their nails...I even joined them for a while.

I mentioned a few posts ago that Drew's war buddy and his fiance came from Maryland...He sent us a couple of pics they got. We got a laugh out of it cause we look like dwarfs next to them! John is 6'7 and Brianne is 6"1...sweet sweet couple. They are both teachers so they helped Hannah tremendously with her homework!




If I may ask a favor of everyone that reads this blog (all 3 of you)...a friend shared with me a couple of weeks ago that her husband has claimed a Bible verse for Drew and prays it constantly....so if you would, by Psalm 91 in your Bible, please write Drew's name and pray this scripture whenever you can. The first time I read it..I got chills...it was as though God created that verse for Drew. You'll never know how we covet the prayers of our friends and family!!














































3 comments:

Pat said...

just turned to Psalm 91 and wrote Drew's name. blessings and strength to you.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying Heather!

Stephenie said...

My Bible. Psalm 91. Drew's name (as well as yours and Hannah). Praying for all of you....