Monday, April 13, 2009

some bottled memories from the past few days..

The Clark family has had a great past few days...the town of Hernando gave Drew's combined units a send off parade this past Saturday. I wish I had a count of how many people came but I'm sure it was in the thousands..Like my husband said in his speech from the square...I've never seen military support like Northwest MS gives... Really awesome.


Had to get a shot of these boots. "You might be a redneck if you have a pair of these...











A good bit of fishing was done too over the weekend..These were just a few of the catch from Friday. One more time and we'll have enough for a fish fry before Drew leaves..


Between working Friday and running errands, being gone all day Saturday...I came up with this little centerpiece for the table for Sunday. I thought it was very bright and festive!!


The kiddos all cleaned up for Easter!!









1 comment:

Barbara said...

Prayers for all of you!