Wednesday, February 11, 2009

so far in February...

I've been slacking blogwise lately. February has been kinda busy so far. I was excited cause Hannah's Valentine's party was at school today so I thought..good, I'll have something to take pictures of so I can post. There is some crazy focus error on my camera and it won't allow me to take any pictures at all. I've got to try and locate the manual and figure out what the deal is. Here are a few of the pics I had already on my ca,era that I took off though.. kinda boring sorry.

This is Hannah's bud Jessi and sister Jordan...stuffing their face at the Superbowl party.




Hannah and I walked up to the lake the other day with Poncho and snapped a few pics...I can't wait til summer gets here. It's so pretty out here at Lake Caroline. I should get a picture of their sign..but a new restaurant has opened right here on Lake Caroline and it's called The Mermaid Cafe. If you feel like a little outing and a drive..please come try it! It's GREAT!! The owner of Nick's in Jackson owns this also..so as you can imagine..it's awesome.. Drew is on orders now and traveling back and forth to Hernando, so we are kinda bored and missing him. Deployment still on go for May 1. Hopefully I will have something to post about after the weekend. The boys 17th birthday is this Friday and I'm working on a fun post for them...stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

You girls are so cute!!