Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not Me Monday on Thursday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. I'm a bit late in getting this out!!
It was certainly not me that bought American Idol Wii this week...and it certainly is not me that enjoys singing along with it every evening before Drew gets home. No, not me.
It's not me that is seriously addicted to Chic Fila fries with Ranch dressing..that would be unhealthy wouldn't it?
It's certainly not my daughter that told me she has two favorite nose hairs named Stan and Delilah..that would mean she has issues, right? No, that's not us.
It's not me that had a nesting fit today and washed everything in sight..even if I thought it might be the slightest bit dusty...Not me at all.
It's not me for sure that played on Facebook and made us a few minutes late to church on Wednesday...that would be really bad wouldn't it?
It's not me either that is telling on myself on my own blog..is it?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't seem to make myself start doing Not me, Monday posts...

nose hair-too funny
nesting-come to my house, please!
Chick fila-so glad the closest on is hour and a half away!

Lil_Britt_Girl said...

Ha ha... I am afraid of what my Not Me would read!!! Oh, and... shame on you!!! I am pretty sure I will have to make a trip to Northside Drive now!!!