Wednesday, June 3, 2009

tick, tock, tick, tock....























Do you ever feel like you're on the game show Jeopardy? Well...minus the winning money...that's what we've been doing lately. Waiting around to see and spend time with Drew just one more time before he leaves for Iraq..



The swimsuits I bought I've been spending ALOT of time in...a little too much probably...doing lots and lots of girlie things, seeing friends we don't see alot of, boating, science museum, Mermaids (restaurant at Caroline) Picked 4 gallons of blueberries last weekend... See last May 31 post on that. Once I get ready to deal with them again, I'll make jelly. I've already made 2 blueberry cream cheese pound cakes. That about wraps it up since the last post. This weekend I will do one last clean sweep of the house to get ready for Drew to be home next week. I know this is a weird prayer request (if that's possible) but please pray that next week will just drag by..each day will seem twice as long. Oh yeah...don't forget Psalm 91.

2 comments:

Melanie B said...

Not a weird prayer request at all. Hope it is completely wonderful and just drags by filled with precious memories. Wishing you some "Heavenly Day"s. (If you don't know the lyrics to that, look it up: Patty Griffin)
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Heather....I have not read or kept up with blogs in so long that I didn't realize that today was your first day without Drew. So when I asked how you were I had no idea! So sorry! YES I will pray!!!!
And...Loved your purse...I have that exact one!hehe