Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's time...




After the prompting from a few friends, I finally decided to start this blog mess. We'll see if I can keep up!
Just like everyone else...school has finally come to an end for the summer and boy are we glad! Third grade was a hard year for Hannah but she came out with A's and B's so i guess we can't complain. The boys did well also. I can hardly believe they will be in the 10th grade this Fall. I'll post a picture of the last day of school in Hannah's school. (Christ Covenant)
We spent the Memorial Day weekend in Tupelo visiting Drew's folks and seeing Andrew. Matthew was at the beach with a friend. Lucky him... We had a great time though. It's very peaceful out in the country where they live. One of the donkeys had a baby while we were there and it was the most precious thing Hannah and I had ever seen. She just kept saying, "He's all legs and ears Mama..." She named him Cupcake.
Drew will be leaving this weekend for Camp Shelby for 3 weeks. He just got home after being gone to Fort Jackson for a month...I won't say it is ever easy when he is gone but it sure does make me realize the things we take for granted. He will most likely deploy back to Iraq again after the first of the year. God has given me such a peace about that. He did some serious pruning of me during the first deployment. It does scare me just a bit to see what He's got in store for me this time. Hmmmm...I'm sure there will be lots to blog about then..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it....I don't know how you will keep up....L/B

Daddy said...

You`ll do fine. You`re a natural blogger. Neat way for your parents to be informed af activity involving the Clarks. Love it.

Love m/d

PS HPFU

Steen Wine said...

Great blog. Don't worry we (your fiends) will help you get through the three weeks without Drew. We can go out to lunch 1 afternoon, to dinner 1 evening. You can cook and have us over every Fri, Sat, and Sun.:)